Thursday, July 31, 2008

OROFOLS, My 2nd 5K race





After my first experience of joining a race, I have decided to sign up for the One Run, One Family, One La Salle Run. This was my second official race. This race gave a different experienced for me. It was raining while we were running. Just like in our spiritual run, we encounter different experiences. Sometimes, we see this condition as a hindrance for us in running a good race. But God let us experienced different conditions for us to become better runners. The rains enabled me to finish the race with a better time record than my first run. If, I have allowed the weather condition to discourage me, then I would have failed and not finished the race. Let every obstacles along the way be use as training tools for our benefits. God bless and keep on running the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment