Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back on track

We are back on the track oval last night after being absent in speed training at the ULTRA for a couple of weeks. It was an exciting feeling to join the group again. There were already members of the Team BaldRunner doing the stretching when we arrived. After our warm-up run and stretching, we join the rest of the group for the specific muscle warm-ups and drills. Yesterday’s main menu as coach Ferdie would put it was 7x400 threshold run and 4x2000 tempo run. I must confessed, I did not complete the second part. I only did 3x2000. I guess being absent in training for quite sometime paid off. Anyway, I felt satisfied with my workout with the team. Swthrt also did the threshold run but was given a different workout for the second part.

2 comments:

  1. Great new header and lay-out! love it!

    I will try to call you tomorrow about the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liza,
    Hows your running workouts? Hope everyone's doing well. God bless!

    ReplyDelete