Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mizuno IR10 Presscon

Mizuno has played a significant part of my running life. It was my first official race (5K category) since I started running in 2008. In last year’s edition of the Infinity Run, I was registered for the 15K category but, Swthrt and I was not able to run because it was the burial day of my father-in-law. Mizuno Rider 12 was my first Mizuno shoes and the one I used for my first full marathon in the Condura Run 2010. Last night, I attended the Mizuno Infinity Run 2010 at the roof deck of the BMG Center in Magallanes. Discussed during the presscon were mechanics of the upcoming Mizuno race and the future of Mizuno running.






1 comment:

  1. So you started in 2008? I started to run seriously in 2009. I was actually thinking about checking out mizuno for my next shoe. Take care Bro j and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete