Friday, February 3, 2012

Missing CSM 2012

In my more than four years of running experience, my Condura races were the highlights.

Condura Run 2009 was my first half marathon (2:20+).


showing my first half marathon medal

at BGC nearing the finish line of my first half marathon

running with erlito, my high school classmate

Condura Skyway Marathon 2010 was my first full marathon (5:23+), while Swthrt  did her first half marathon running solo. 





right after crossing the finish line of my first full marathon

with my two running idols Vener and Jonel

And In 2011, Team JRunning  finished together, it was our second marathon.






In this year’s edition, we will be missing CSM. In as much as we love to run this great event, specially traversing the skyway, factors on place and time of the event made us decide not to register. Anyway, we wish all the runners a safe and enjoyable run as we always have in the past!

Go Runners! Realize your dreams… run the marathon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment