Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Since my last post

I may have slow down with my blogging but not in my running. After the much celebrated Condura Run, I became busy with work and other personal matters to attend to, one of them is the graduation of our eldest son, JM. I still was able to squeeze in a few runs, like a 5K easy run at our office compound with some of my officemates, weekend back to back 11K runs at UPD (4-5 April), highlighting with our Black Saturday 16K run in Batangas. The latter being significant since it was Swthrt’s longest run. We started in her hometown at Barangay Tulo going to city plaza in Batangas City. It was the same course of rolling hills we ran last December but this time we extended it up to the city proper. Hopefully Swthrt and I will be back to serious training soon in preparation for upcoming major races.


I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate the brave and strong runners of the Bataan 102K Death March Ultramarathon. I salute you for your gallant effort in commemoration of our Bataan heroes. To Sir Jovie, the Baldrunner, Congratulations for a great run !

See you all at the upcoming races!

No comments:

Post a Comment