Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The case of the missing comments

Since my last two posts, i have been wondering why no one posted any comment especially on the Run for Home with Swthrt. I know i don't have that much comments in my postings but at least i got one or two comments from friends who regularly visit my site. Thanks to Nora (life begins at 50) who commented on Swthrt's 21k Globe run on my Milo postings and noted that the comments button were missing on my recent post. I must have mixed-up the settings when i changed the layout of this blog. Now the comments button were back! Hope to hear from you!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Baby for her maiden 21km run, ang galing. And to you Bro.J, I knew how it feels. I am wondering how will I quote on you since the comment section was missing, but now it's back, so here it is. Again, cheers for the accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks vener, you and xty are really an inspirations to us runners!God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great run. and your blog entries are very nice. I intentionally took out the comment portion on my Blog.
    but in your case im glad you did not. Regards
    Patrick concepcion / runningshield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I also noticed the missing comment option but I thought it was deliberate move. Anyhow, I missed to congratulate Baby for her first half-marathon. Nice see the two of you during the race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah hah . . . ang buong akala ko pa naman, vision impaired na ako kasi di ko makita ang comments portion. Talaga palang wala! I'm glad meron na uli.

    Sayang di tayo nagkita Bro J. Please join the Family Run in Manila this Aug. 2. Kasama ko Gio and Eia. Hope to see your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patrick, thanks for visiting. I hope you're feeling better now from your injury. I'm glad that your site is back too! Nice header.

    Hi Rico, it's nice seeing you too in the race.

    Ha ha ha, it's my fault Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi bro j, i'm also looking for 'post a comment' section, and don't know how to send you a message =)

    congrats to ma'am swthrt for her 1st half marathon.

    God bless and see you in the future runs =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks jet, see you at future races!

    ReplyDelete