Friday, October 9, 2009

Running rain or shine

After having some good practice runs for several days, the urge to run continues. Since I have to wait until 7pm to be out on the streets because of color-coding, I did an out and back run from our office (NAMRIA) to BHS. I added one loop of the BHS before going back. I ran at a comfortably hard (tempo) pace covering approximately 6KM under a drizzle. The comment from Bald Runner in my last post to run rain or shine really pushed me to do it. It was a good thing it did not rain hard during my run. I just hope that our schedule will permit us to run regularly especially on weekdays. Swthrt and I knew that consistency in training is the key to a better performance.

To our friends who will be running the Milo finals on Sunday, We wish you the best!

Have a safe and enjoyable run this weekend to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. yep, consistency is a key. I need to be consistent. Thanks for the reminder Kuya :)

    ReplyDelete