Friday, June 18, 2010

The CamSur Marathon

Since I have ran a couple of marathons, any news of race regarding the full distance makes me excited. The invitation I received from the organizers of the CamSur Marathon for a press conference made me even more excited. With the successful CamSur Ironman 70.3 last year held at the same venue and the full support of Gov. Lray Villafuerte there is no doubt in my mind that this year’s Camsur Marathon will be a great event for runners. I was set to attend the presscon and confirmed my attendance but to some unavoidable circumstances at work I missed it. Anyway, I’m sure runners/bloggers (Jazzrunner; Running Diva) who have attended the event have already posted what have transpired and what to expect for another spectacular marathon event in the country. For more information on the CamSur Marathon visit http://www.camsurmarathon.com/.


2 comments:

  1. Hi BroJ. Great post. Hopefully, you'll be participating in it. Sounds like a great event!

    Just to let you know, I'll very likely be back in the Philippines in November. As soon as I have the details, I'll pass it on to you and everyone. Please take care and God bless. - Wayne @ b2bwayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wayne, Nice to hear the news that you'll be back in the Philippines soon. I'm not sure yet if i will join this race but for sure this will be a great one. God bless!

    ReplyDelete