Friday, October 8, 2010

In pain before 10.10.10 run

Running on weekends is always a treat for Swthrt and I. Aside from being a stress reliever for a week long of work at the office, it also serves as our favorite bonding moment. And so waking up on a Friday morning with a painful left foot could be stressful if you will be running on the well publicized 10.10.10 Pasig Run on Sunday. The pain was concentrated on the top portion of my left foot. The pain becomes intense every time I walk. I don’t remember any incident that might have caused the pain. I’m just praying and hoping that the pain would subside that I may be able to run on Sunday. To those who will be running for the rehabilitation of Pasig River, See you on the road!

2 comments:

  1. I will pray that your foot, what ever the problem is, will mend and heal probably, and that it might just be a twitch from a nerve ending or something. It might not be anything to worry over, then again, listen to your body. To forgo a race is better than to try and run and cause further damage, is what they say, but who knows what they say. Sometimes, you just have to take a crack at it. Heal Bro J. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww, hope you're able to run still! Take care Bro J... - Jun & Mariel

    ReplyDelete