Friday, November 19, 2010

32-21-21

32-21-21 is not my vital statistics but the kilometer distance we are set to run in three weekend races. Starting this Sunday, Swthrt and I are set to take on the 32K challenge on Run United 2. This will be our longest run since the Rexona Run 2010 where we joined in the 21K category. On November 28, it will be a birthday run for Swthrt, a 21K during the BGC Run. Who knows, she might be the lucky winner of the Chevy to be raffled off. The last 21K will be our distance category participation in the 2nd QCIM on December 5 2010. Yes, we have opted to do the 21K rather than the full 42K because of lesser training runs logged. One thing I have learned in this sport is that you have to treat every distance with respect. Running the full marathon is no easy task. You have to go prepared. After the Adidas KOTR, I have laid low in my training due to some medical condition I’m experiencing. After visiting my doctor and having accomplished some lab test, I’m off to run again. Update and details on this will be posted soon.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet and nice that you two are running together! Love you both.

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks liza, we just love to do it together. Love you too sis!

    ReplyDelete