Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pointing unto Him again


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us." -Hebrews 12:1


These verses were in the first post of this blog way back in July 29, 2008. This blog was originally intended to keep a journal of my running experiences. But even from the start, I would like to share God’s word as a source of inspiration, encouragement and strength in this race called life. Soon thereafter, God open doors to channel His blessings to others, thus God’s words and spiritual insights impressed upon me, have been a common post in this blog. Commenters and other runners/bloggers have been blessed by His word. Now that I’m taking a look back of my past posts, I have noticed a decrease in sharing Jesus Christ in this blog. I have been reminded of the calling of this site. I may have come a long way in blogging, conquered several marathon races, set new Personal Records in running, but have let down God’s interest in this blog then I failed. And so keep us running with endurance the race God has set before us, I pray to God that I would again be sensitive in hearing His voice and be strengthened by it, nourished by it that I may be able to share His love and be a channel blessing once again through this blog.

God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment