Friday, February 20, 2009

Fort Bonifacio to Camp Aguinaldo

Since Swthrt joined me in running last year, we have been running together almost all the time. It was our bonding moments. Even in races, we join together though sometimes we ran on different distances. Last night was no different from other training days except that we joined each other in spirit. I ran at Bonifacio High Street while Swthrt did her workout at Camp Aguinaldo. Although we wish we could run together, circumstances did not allow us. I couldn’t go out on the streets of Metro Manila until 7 pm because of color coding. Swthrt once tried to be at Fort Bonifacio so that we could run together on Thursday night but she was caught in traffic along C5-Kalayaan intersection because of the on-going construction of elevated u-turn slot. The best thing to do is for her to go to Camp Aguinaldo to run solo while I am doing my own workout at BHS. I’m glad Swthrt is slowly building up her mileage and start gaining confidence. Hopefully, she’ll be able to run her first 10K race soon.


2 comments:

  1. Oh you two are such a good model to follow! So united, so "one". It makes me happy and inspired just reading this :)

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on running Bro! you are an inspiration to us see yah!

    ReplyDelete