Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Work comes in the way of running/blogging…

It’s just a joke. Work will always be a priority for most of us. We should all work hard especially in this time of economic crisis. My hands are full for the past days that I have to let go of blogging about the RUNew race we joined last Sunday. I knew that most bloggers have posted their personal account of the race. Last Monday, I had a rush photo collage project for our administrator and yesterday, I had to video document one of the major project of our agency. We went to Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology at Cabanatuan City. Our mapping department conducted a leveling of our Active Geodetic Station inside the university campus. We have to photo and video document it for my division to do an AVP and layout a primer/brochure on the project.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Bro J. Congratulations on the 15K. Also, this is a neat blog entry that you did. I agree in these times, work is very important.

    President Obama made a statement in his speech tonight to the Congress and the American people. I have the confidence that though it's rough right now, he'll get America back on track. This will help the rest of the world as well.

    Take care and hope everything's okay there. Say hello to everyone there for me. All of you are always in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos!

    Oo nga, work comes in the way of blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete