Monday, January 4, 2010

First weekend run for the year

Wanting to start the year right and staying fit, Swthrt and I had our first weekend run at UPD. Last Sunday, we arrived at Abelardo Hall parking area a few minutes before 6:00am and it was still dark. We decided on running at the academic oval only (late last year, we have been trying different route inside the UP campus) since we will be meeting with our friend, Chiqui later. We already did 2 rounds of the oval before being joined by Chiqui. We have been pushing her to try joining races for quite some time. We were able to accomplish our 10K easy run goal for the day.

It was also nice to see friends like Vener and the Solemates, Jun and Mariel. Keep on running!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking out for you when I got hold of a cam phone but I guess you left earlier.

    Great to see you and baby running there! UP's one of my favorite running places. I hope to run there more often. Hope to bump into you both there again.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you there again. We had to leave early, our household helper is still on vacation in the province. God bless!

    ReplyDelete