Thursday, January 7, 2010

Running the Bull once again

I started the year 2009 by running the PSE Bull Run and logged my fastest 10K run, a surprising 60 min finish time. It could have been for the record but the inefficiency of the race organizer put it all to waste. I was not listed in the official race result. For whatever reason, no one knows until now. I was between my two cousins when we reached the finish line and they were both registered except me. Anyway, past is past, even though my 2009 running experience started with a mess, It was completed and ended with wonderful experiences. The 32K Rizal Day Run was a great year ender race.

This year, I will be running the Bull again but this time with Swthrt. I am not aiming for a sub 60 finish. All I wanted is to start this year with a bullish run. See you at the starting line!

No comments:

Post a Comment