Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back in training for another full marathon

Last Thursday, February 11, I was back on the road again for the first time after Condura. I started with an easy 3K run with Josiah, my younger son at the BHS while waiting for Swthrt who will be starting her training for her first marathon, TBR Dream Marathon. The following Saturday, Swthrt and I did a 55 min run that was scheduled for her training. And on Sunday, we did another 4 rounds of the UP academic oval. It was a great feeling to be back on training. I was just glad that I had a wonderful experience on my first marathon that I wanted to run another one. Just as I was thinking about it, I come across Bull Runner’s announcement that the Dream Marathon will also be open to second time marathoners, an additional 100 slots. It was really a dream come true for Swthrt. She really wanted me to run with her on her first full marathon. So from here on, I am back in training again.

2 comments:

  1. Yehey! I'm so very happy that I will also be running with you and Baby. But I missed you last night at the first Bull Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nora, yes, we host bible study at home every wednesday. We will meet soon. Keep on running!

    ReplyDelete