Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hail to my first 42K medal

Today, the Condura 42K finisher’s medal has just arrived! Yes, I was one of those runners who have reached the finish line (in 5:32) when the medals ran out of stock. But the overwhelming joy in me finally overshadowed all my frustrations. Don’t get me wrong, I still wanted a medal. Last Tuesday, I emailed the secretariat of Condura to add me in their list of runners who have not received a medal yet. After two days, the package finally arrived in our office.





To the delight of my officemates, we did some photo ops.


and with George, a 12-time marathoner



and Josiah, future marathoner, anak ni bro j
I would like to thank the Condura Secretariat for their quick response.

Thank you very much to Patrick and Ton Concepcion for the wonderful experience of running the Skyway. Rest assured that I will continue to support the Condura Run and its advocacy in their future endeavor.



3 comments:

  1. glad to see the pics filled with pride joy and happiness
    apologies again for what happened

    enjoy the moment
    wear the medal with pride
    you are a champion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and that was one tough race!!!

    Regards Mark & Tiffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ton. More power to Condura!

    Thanks Mark and Tiffin. Congrats Mark on your marathon finish. Idol sa bilis! Si Tiffin kailan mag full?

    ReplyDelete