Monday, February 8, 2010

My Condura 42k Experience

This year’s edition of the Condura played a significant role in my running experiences. I took on the challenge of running my first full marathon. Preparations have been tediously made physically and mentally. Swthrt and I arrived at the venue at around 3:00am and did warm up run around BHS, did some stretches and proceeded to check-in for what I considered… the race of my life. The race started at 4:00am and the rest was history. It was a great experience for me. My target time was 5:30. It was painful but fulfilling as I crossed that finish line in 5:32.

Congratulations to Condura brothers, Patrick and Ton Concepcion!

More stories to come as I recover…

3 comments:

  1. Great Job on your first Marathon. I get excited when I complete a new longer distance. I can only imagine what goes on in a runners head when he or she crosses the finish at the first Marathon. Congratulations Bro J!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much anna.

    Thanks kenley, it was really a wonderful experienced.

    ReplyDelete