Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Easy 4.4K run at UP

Swthrt and I was able to run at UP yesterday. After work, we just checked on the kids then went to UP for our weekdays run. We arrived at our usual parking area at around 6:50 pm. We started at 7 o’clock, warmed up at about 500m before doing some stretching. Then, we ran twice around the academic oval having water breaks after each round. On our second lap, swthrt felt some pain in the arc area of her foot. She had to walk a few meters to take a rest. She told me to just continue with my run. I picked up on my pace and ran all the way to our starting point. I finished at 7:32pm. I ran back to check on swthrt, and saw her running in front of the engineering building. She reached our starting point at 7:35pm. It was approximately 30-35 minute run for the total of 4.4K. It was a good easy run for both of us. We dropped by the supermarket to buy something for the kids before going home.

My log:
Date: Aug 12, 2008 Distance: 4.4K Time:32 min Place: UP Acad. Oval

No comments:

Post a Comment