Friday, September 26, 2008

Nike+ workout data is back!

In my last post regarding my nike+ipod workout data being deleted, Dindo (DATC) suggested that i reset the setting of my ipod. I tried it but still was not able to retrieved the data. This morning, i charged my ipod because i am planning to use it for my run tonight. When i plugged it in the computer it automatically uploaded the data of my recent workout to the nike website. It must be the resetting of the ipod that allowed the data to be retireved and uploaded. It works! Thank you very much Dindo.

Here's my recent workout dated September 21, 2008:

4 comments:

  1. BroJ, are you able to view your recent workouts already? If not, you can reset by pressing and holding the Menu and Select buttons of the ipod at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Hope this works

    DATC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see you can capture the HTTP code and add it to your web page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are a Nike+/Ipod user like me. I'm finding it to be a great fun way to run. May I please invite you to join a challenge I created at Nike:

    http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/?l=all_challenges,1019709163

    Just paste the above link on the address bar.

    Thank you in advance :-)

    Salaam, Peace to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. DATC, Yes i was able to view it. I have also uploas my workouts at the web site. Thanks for the help. Keep on running! God bless!

    Hi Philip, Thanks. That is actually what i'm trying to figure out.Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete