Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick recap on my weekend run

Because of the uncooperative weather last week, swthrt and I was not able to run during weekdays. We finally had a chance to run on Friday evening at UP. We did 4.4k (2 loops) easy run. The setback for a long rest, though, is that it was really hard to start running again. Last Saturday night, we did another 4.4k easy run together with friends from the church. Sunday was scheduled for our long run. Swthrt did 3 rounds (6.6k) of the academic oval with our friend Chiqui. Swthrt had an extra round alone while waiting for me to finish my run. Louie did 10k of biking while I did 12k easy run. It was also my chance to meet Prometheuscometh along the academic oval. It was great running with you, PC. I also got the chance to meet Coach Rio and Marsha. It was a great weekend run for me and swthrt.

5 comments:

  1. OK, I run on th treadmill yesterday - for 30 minutes :)

    I posted photos of your family and Relly's family n my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, very good sis! Yeah i saw it. Thanks.

    Keep on running, are you still joining races or fun run? it helps to keep you motivated to run. It's a good exercise. Ate baby just had a dream last night of us being there at maui. God bless! we love you! Regards to Bradley and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bro. J,

    Good to know that you have had your long run last Sunday, mabuti naman the weather was fine here. I was at Makiling then running the MAC challenge. It was gruelling. Puro uphills or would I say mountain climb.

    Best regards,
    run unltd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi run unltd, That's what i heard too from my high school batchmate. As he puts it, the organizers were sadists, while the participants were masochists, hahaha. But it was fun, right? Are you joining KOTR? Hope to see around, God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got the long run in. Who knows, makakatakot ba kami sa inyo dahil sa napakabilis mo??? Before we know it you do a sub 40 on a 10km. Keep it up bro j

    ReplyDelete