Monday, October 13, 2008

Recovery or what?

It was a wonderful experience to run with such a big race like the KOTR 2008. It’s unfortunate that we have to go home early because JM still had a theater class at 9:30am. We just looked around for a few minutes and have some pictures taken then we went home. In the evening, Swthrt and I decided to ran with friends at UP. There were only few runners around when we arrived there. Probably most of the regular runners at UP are taking their rest after the KOTR race in the morning. For our recovery run, we did 2 rounds (total of 4.4K) easy run of the academic oval. As though it was not enough, we ran again the following day, Sunday. We ran 3 rounds (total of 6.6K) easy run at UP with our friend, Chiqui. We also had an extra round of walking after a taho break. Call it a recovery or whatever, we really had a great time running!

Swthrt and Chiqui during their cooldown

5 comments:

  1. Sipag mo naman Bro. J. I spent my Sunday at home recovering from the KOTR 21k and just run this tuesday morning. Now I'm back on the road again as usual.

    Saw you before the race started but we were already at the 21k start line. I was looking for you after the race but you were gone, hopefully I'll bump with you at Botak this sunday. See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to leave early, my son JM needed to be at school by 9:30. I missed meeting blogger/runners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss taho :)

    Nice to read you two are enjoying running together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The advantages of being young... My last run was the KOTR!
    My whole body is still sore from the therapeutic massage I had yesterday afternoon.
    You and Baby are certified running addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi liza,Taho is a best seller at UPD for runners,hahaha! We are really enjoying running together.

    Hi nora, we just love doing it together. It's our bonding momment. Running addict? di pa naman, malapit pa lang, hehehe

    ReplyDelete